A diary is a book where we document keep records of our daily events. Not so many people keep a diary. Those who keep diaries have some advantages over those who do not. Some start the art of keeping a diary but do not continue. It perhaps takes discipline to keep a diary. Here are the reasons why it is very important to keep a diary.
- A good diary will make you more organized. As you record your daily events it makes you to think before you act. This is because you know you will yet write it down. It makes you to organize your thoughts both on paper and off paper. It helps you to also plan ahead. Past recorded events can be used to strategize for the better future we desire.
- A good diary will help you in account giving. Account keeping can be made easy with a good diary. What went in and what went out. You can keep track of how your finances are going and where you need improvement. You can know what you spent in a month or so with a good diary.
- A good diary makes you know millions have gone through your hands. Many people have handled millions of naira or dollar already over a few years under any particular reviewing time. However, the millions may not be accumulated. They may be hundreds over a number of weeks and then thousands over a few weeks too. All these over a period of a year may add up to millions. Whao! So, where did the millions go? A good diary will help you track all these and lead you to your answers.
- A good diary makes you a good thinker. It was said by the car maker “Toyota” in one of their adverts that good thinking good product. A diary makes you to think well and have good products in the process. When you review what had occurred as documented in a diary you will think on what next to do with good reasons and information.
- A good diary will help you to know yourself better. With a good diary you get to know who actually you are. Where you have been going. What you have been doing. All these and many more will help you know yourself better.
- A good diary will help the writing of you biography or autobiography easier. Many people begin to brainstorm for ideas when they want to write their autobiography. Many families brainstorm for ideas when they want to write biographies of their departed. The writing of people’s life story can be made easier if they have diaries. A diary will help anyone to write the required histories easily. A man said he has hundreds of diaries if not thousands. Not just about his life events but also about all issues of life generally. The man has authored hundreds of books. All he does when he wants to publish sometimes is to give one of his diaries to his printer who transcribes it. That’s the power of a good diary their.
- A diary delivers from a sense of stress or anxiety. A good diary will deliver you from stress and anxiety. This is because you don’t need to be anxious about your past. Some are stressed and worried about past facts in their life. A very good diary gives you peace of mind on all ways and in all things.
7 is a perfect number so we stop here for now. See you later. Comment below.