Hi everyone. Happy day. Welcome to a brand new week. What’s your plan for this week? I guess part of your plan for this year is to become a landlord. Land appreciates. So, plan very well to invest in properties this year. Let me start by asking you to stand up as you are reading this article. Are you standing? Good. If you own a house whether in the city, town or village you can sit down. If you have a building under construction in the city, town or village you can sit down. If you have a foundation on your land whether in the city, town or village you can sit down. If you have bought any amount of land of your whether in the city, town or village you can sit down. Now others that are not sitting have not done the right thing regarding becoming a landlord.
No matter how big your vehicle is you cannot sleep inside it continuously. You need a roof over your head. The reason why most people do not become landlords are not farfetched. A lot of money flow through hands of every working individual year by year. Some give reasons that they do not have sufficient funds to start. In fact, analysis have shown that uneducated artisans or artisans generally build houses faster than the educated white collar worker. The white collar worker keeps procrastinating. They want to buy expensive land, start building big and build big but they do not have big money most times.
The following steps should be explored in becoming a landlord.
- Buy land near cities if you cannot afford land in the main city. Land is usually cheaper some kilometres away from the last development in the city.
- Makes sure you secure the land by doing some physical developments on the land as soon as you can depending on your financial capability.
- Make sure you are friendly with people around the land so they can help you monitor any encroachment.
- Plan to do some work on the site every month or once in 3 months at most. It does not matter how large or small you can afford just do something every time. Little drops of water make a mighty ocean.
- Continue this way up to roofing level. Take a break at roofing level to gather resources for the roofing because it has to be done once and entails a lot of capital/expenditure.
- After roofing continue the work as the money flows in but try to do the once in three months’ work. Gradually it will keep moving.
- Avoid broadcasting that you have a site because that can slow or end the work. It’s a proven law whose reason is not known!
- Let the plumber and electrician do their bit as time goes on. Fix the window burglary and doors.
- Do the soak away and other such works. Continue that way until you complete the finishing to your taste.
- You can secure loans from appropriate lending outlets such as banks and others to finance your building.
- You can explore mortgage facilities from mortgage banks too.
- Look for buildings under construction or completed that is put out for sale for any reason but at a good price and go for it.
- Develop it to your taste after buying.
- People may want to sell their properties for any reason and you can take advantage of such offers.
OPEN LAND AND HOUSE OFFERS
A reliable friend of newkokoro.com are into properties and have some plots of land for sale at different places in Nigeria where they have their representatives. They can help you buy landed properties and even supervise your building on your behalf. They can assist you to look for buildings at any level that are put out for sale for you to buy. Two of their available properties FOR SALE among many others in Ilorin the Kwara state capital are as follows:
- Two plots of land available at Egbejila just opposite the Ilorin airport. The two plots are put out for sale at N1.3million only ($3,562). Each plot goes for N650,000 only ($1,781). People are already residing in the surrounding area.
- A completed, roofed, burglary and door fixed, plastered 3-bedroom flat for sale at Sobi Alagbado area of Ilorin, Kwara State. It is at a giveaway price of N3.5million only ($9,589). It is close to the road and people are residing in the area already.
For details of these two (2) and many more or for consultation on housing send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your phone number in the comment section below and they will give you a call asap.