Happy new month of February. This beautiful month we continue our good work in terms of the series of quiz questions to stimulate our learning and researching habit.
Three Winners of the quiz chosen from an internal raffle each month will each get N300 airtime of any network sent to their phone numbers. Below are the 10 quiz questions for the month of February, 2019. Entries are accepted from 1st to 29th of the month. Winners will be announced and communicated on the 28th day of February, 2019. Succeed.
- The first man to land on the moon was?
- The first woman to drive a motor car in Lagos was?
- The name Nigeria was given to the country by?
- The Nigerian civil war was from —- to —-?
- The president(s) of United States during the Nigerian civil war was?
- The most beautiful girl in Nigeria in 1990 was?
- The gulf war started in what year?
- Which nation colonized Ethiopia?
- Which nation colonized the United States??
- The president(s) of Liberia during the Nigeria civil war was?
NOTA BENE: SEND YOUR ANSWERS WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBERS INDICATED TO firstname.lastname@example.org and on the comment section on our blog simply write “ANSWER SENT”.